Charles “Silk Dunn” is a national icon, a global life coach and motivational speaker whose passion is to empower the movement of the masses in their evolution toward peace, power, and happiness.
Dunn was sentenced to a 30 year imprisonment at the age of 23. During this time he was featured in the Southeast Alabama Gazette Newspaper as America’s Mandela.
While incarcerated, Dunn was carefully executing a process of discovery and self-improvement. He received over 100 certifications, and created curriculums for five different programs, ranging from anger management to mental wellness. In addition, he designed a Mental Wellness class which combines, mind, body, spirit, and universe. Released from prison on November 1, 2015, Dunn has spoken at several public schools in the Metro Atlanta Area. Some of Dunn’s other speaking engagement are as follows:
· Keynote Speaker, Conference for State of Georgia Correctional Educators, Macon Ga.
· Keynote Speaker at Foothills Education Charter High School first graduation.
· Keynote Speaker at the graduation for Burruss Correctional Training Center.
· Keynote Speaker at Dodge Correctional Center GED graduation.
· Keynote Speaker at Emanuel Women Facility GED graduation.
· Speaker at Steve Harvey Youth Camp
Mr. Dunn continues to blaze a trail of power and progress fueled by hard work and positive energy. Often known as the uncommon mentor, Dunn may be small in stature but he is mighty in impact. His ability to exchange tragedy for triumph makes him one of the most inspiring figures in the country.
Enclosed we have provided a few links featuring Mr. Dunn and his movement. If you are interested in having Mr. Charles “Silk” Dunn as a guest speaker, please don’t hesitate to contact Terrah at (323) 686-1836 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org